Informative on the treatment of the personal data ex artt. 13-14 Regs.to UE 2016/679
Interested subjects: clients.
Promostar Srl in the quality of Holder of the treatment of Your personal data, to the senses and for the effects of the Reg.to UE 2016/679 following ‘GDPR’, with the present one it informs her that quotes her/it normative it foresees the guardianship of the parties in comparison to the treatment of the personal data and that such treatment will be stamped to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and of guardianship of Your reservation and Your rights.
Your personal data will be treated in accord to the legislative dispositions of the normative one above recalled and of the obligations of reservation anticipated.
Finality of treatment: particularly Your data will be treated for the following connected finalities to the realization of relative fulfillments to legislative or contractual obligations:
• fulfillment of the obligations of law related to the normative (law July 5 th 1991, n. 197 and following modifications; D.Lgs. February 20 th 2004, n. 56; Law January 25 th 2006, n. 29; D.D. M.M. February 3 rd 2006, n.n. 141, 142 and 143; Provision UIC (Office Italian Changes) 24 February 2006);
• obligatory fulfillments for law in fiscal and bookkeeping field;
• assistance post-sale;
• activity of consultation;
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a proper management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the aforementioned purposes. The Data Controller also announces that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the information compulsory, can cause the owner to ensure the adequacy of the treatment itself. Method of treatment. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
• mean treatment of electronic calculators;
• treatment mean manual of papery files.
Every treatment happens in the respect of the formalities of which to the artts. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the suitable anticipated safety measures.
Communication: its data will exclusively be communicated to competent subjects and duly named for the accomplishment of the necessary services to a correct management of the relationship, with guarantee of guardianship of the rights of the party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• office Administration.
Its data can be communicated to third duly named Responsible to the treatment, particularly to:
• shippers, transporters, landlords, post offices, companies for logistics;
• consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
• banks and institutes of credit.
Diffusion: its personal data won’t be spread in some way.
Period of Maintenance. We signal her that, in the respect of the principles of lawfulness, limitation of the finalities and
minimization of the data, to the senses of the art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of maintenance of Your personal data is:
• established for an arc of non superior time to the attainment of the finalities for which I/you/they are picked and essays for the execution and the accomplishment of the contractual finalities;
• established for an arc of non superior time to the accomplishment of the disbursed services;
• established for an arc of non superior time to the attainment of the finalities for which I/you/they are picked and essays and in the respect of the obligatory times prescribed by the law.
Titular: the Holder of the treatment of the data, to the senses of the Law, it is Promostar Srl (8 Torricelli Street – 20136 Milan (MI); e-mail: email@example.com;
telephone: 02 83241820; P.Iva: IT10293230156) in the person of his legal representative for tempore.
You have the right to get from the holder the cancellation (straight to the forgetfulness), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the treatment of the personal data that you/they concern her, as well as in general you/he/she can practice all the anticipated rights from the artts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – the party’s rights
1. The party has the right to get the confirmation of the existence or less than personal data that they concern him/it, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The party has the right to get the indication:
a. of the origin of the personal data;
b. of the finalities and formality of the treatment;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment effected with the aid of electronic tools;
d. of the extreme identified you of the holder, of the persons responsible and of the designate representative to the senses of the article 5, paragraph 2;
e. of the subjects or of the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that of it can come to knowledge as designate representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or entrusted.
3. The party has the right to get:
a. the updating, the rectification or, when it has you interest, the integration of the data;
b. the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data treated in violation of law, inclusive those of which not the maintenance is necessary in relationship to the purposes for which the data have been picked or subsequently essays;
c. the attestation that the operations of which to the letters to) and b) I/you/they have been suited to knowledge, also as it regards their content, of those people to which the data have been communicated or diffused, excepted the case in which such fulfillment reveals him impossible or it openly behaves an employment of means disproportionate in comparison to the protected right;
d. the portability of the data.
4. The party has the right to oppose, in everything or partly: for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
a. for legitimate motives to the treatment of the personal data that concern him/it, pertinent to the purpose of the harvest;
b. to the treatment of personal data that you/they concern him/it to thin of dispatch of advertising material or direct sale or for the conclusion of searches of market or commercial communication.